Want To Buy Obscure 2006 era Model 70

bobdahunter84

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
192
Reaction score
370
Media
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Not expecting anyone to have this specific model, but thought it was worth a try. Not interested in variants--just this one.

Looking for a

Model 70, Laminated, Coyote Outback™, Stainless chambered in 223 Remington.​

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,122
Members
169,115
Latest member
perstivjoper1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top