Want To Buy 416 Taylor dies

Brain1

AH member
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
34
Deals & offers
4
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I picked up an FN in 416 Taylor, no ammo, no dies. I am looking for dies.
 
I picked up an FN in 416 Taylor, no ammo, no dies. I am looking for dies.
Just sent you a PM. I have a brand new set.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,175
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top