Want To Buy .366 d Nosler Partion Bullets

Fenstar

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
126
Reaction score
322
Location
Arizona/Idaho/Texas
Media
3
Hunted
Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, South Africa
Looking to buy or trade for 286g Nosler Partitions bullets in .366 diameter. 250g NP would be second desired choice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,720
Members
169,401
Latest member
LesleeRapo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top