WTB - 22 Hornet

etsonaut

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
632
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Media
35
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC, WSF
Hunted
South Africa/Greater Kruger/Klaserie/Umbabat, USA, Canada,Greenland
Prefer a bolt gun but would possibly consider a single shot. What’s out there?
IMG_0047.jpeg
 
Guns international seema to have a pretty decent selection. Theres some decent czs and kimbers on there as well.
Thanks! I’ve seen some of those. I just figured I’d see what the members may have before I start talking to dealers.
 
I have a BRNO 465. Nice, but used condition. Accurate. DST’s. Probably an early 50’s gun. Send a pm with contact info if you’re interested and I will send you pictures.
 
I have an old Ruger 77/22 hornet, great gun
I’ve looked at a couple of those. I’d really love to have one of the Ruger Express models.
 
I have a Ruger 77/22 hornet I was planning on listing at some point. It has iron sights but is a standard 77/22 not the African model but I was still going to ask a bit of a premium since iron sights are hard to find. I was going to ask 1250 plus actual shipping. If you’re interested I can dig it out and take pictures, it’s in storage
 
I have a Ruger 77/22 hornet I was planning on listing at some point. It has iron sights but is a standard 77/22 not the African model but I was still going to ask a bit of a premium since iron sights are hard to find. I was going to ask 1250 plus actual shipping. If you’re interested I can dig it out and take pictures, it’s in storage
That would be great if you could send a few pics at your convenience.
 
I think I might have a Savage Model 25 in 22Hornet that’s still new in box.
 
Have a BRNO w a set trigger that shoots clover leafs with Winchester white box factory, just got a Sako hornet last week, so could prob part w the Brno, its in excellent condition $1000, pm if interested
 
I have a custom pre 64 Winchester model 70 with a carbon fiber barrel
If you are wanting a pre 64 win that will shoot .224 bullets instead of the hard to fined .223 bullets
which is what the pre 64 factory barrels were made in
This rifle is not cheep 6000.00 + shipping
would make a great tiny 10 rifle
 
Buy all the brass you can. It comes in and out of production and is the limiting factor much of the time. A Ruger 77/22 Hornet bolt gun is a pretty fantastic rancher’s rifle. Extra super bonus if you can find one in stainless with the ugly zytel boat paddle stock. Cleaning optional.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top