Would you or would you not...

Buy now, in fact buy brass and bullets for things you dont have any plans to buy, eventually you are going to get a deal on a gun that you can justify the purchase of the rifle just because you have so much brass for it, essentially making the firearm free when you take in the escalating prices of components! You are welcome Sir!
@Bullthrower338
I know there's logic in there somewhere Cody but I'm stuffed where. A bit like @CoElkHunter stockpiling brass, projectiles and a set of dies for a 25-06. Problem is he didn't have one but did eventually get one tho.
Bob

But pay attention to magazine length - the other limiting factor of the 260 Rem.

Or just put a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel on it and join us on the Dark Side. Problems solved! :)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
@shootist~
The manbun and @CBH Australia just don't play nicely together. A bit like me and 243s.
I think Chris would go a 25-06 (as he has a barrel) before he went to the manbun.
Bob

I might do a .260 rem in a single shot for target shooting.

I have a few Tikkas and short magazines are their downfall. But I can easily overcome that using a different bolt stop and magazine. Gotta be some benefit in their modularity.

Did you say Creedmoor, sorry I can't I would never live it down I've had too much to say on the subject.
@CBH Australia
Move the bolt stop and use a 30-06 mag mate, problem solved. If you are going to that trouble what about a 1 in 9 twist 25 cal barrel and some new Berger 131gn bullets. Even better than the 260.
Bob

@shootist~
The manbun and @CBH Australia just don't play nicely together. A bit like me and 243s.
I think Chris would go a 25-06 (as he has a barrel) before he went to the manbun.
Bob
My brother brought a 6.5, a 6.5x55swede that is.
He considered the 6.5cm but he just knew I would refer to it as a Man Bun , even if unintentionally.
The Mrs hates it cause if I see a bloke with a Man Bun it's like , I bet he shoots a Creedmoor, she knows what I mean but seems I say it aloud.

I'm in the market for my next rifle a bolt action in 9.3X62, as my search continues I find reloading components mainly brass, primers etc available as of today. Would you stock up on them or wait till you get the gun first.
If you are sure you’re going to get a 9.3X62, by all means start laying in components. That way you can even load some ammo to shoot it as soon as you get the rifle.
Just don’t start with maximum loads.
Good shooting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!