Would you like a Cigar?

View attachment 600135
Smoking Oscar Leaf. No, not that Oscar with the absolutely hilarious memes. The other Oscar!
Those are one of my go to favorite cigar, they just seem to disappear quickly from my humidor, finally warming up around here in the daytime that I can sit on the deck and enjoy a leisurely cigar.

I have not.

Looking forward to trying this bad boy out
20240424_113344.jpg

Looking forward to trying this bad boy out View attachment 601293

All I can say is that you will be ruined for life, that is one of the best cigars Padron makes, and they are delicious! I have a wonderful mother who thinks of me every time she travels to Nicaragua and buys me some fine Padron cigars at the Duty-Free Padron shop. :)

All I can say is that you will be ruined for life, that is one of the best cigars Padron makes, and they are delicious! I have a wonderful mother who thinks of me every time she travels to Nicaragua and buys me some fine Padron cigars at the Duty-Free Padron shop. :)
I'm definitely looking forward to it. You're a lucky man. I'm already pretty ruined in most respects so I'm not too worried about it haha

I don't care for infused cigar's, but this was a freebie from the Drew Estate event.
It's so funky, I couldn't even finish it.
IMG_20240427_082907113.jpg

Oh that’s a Kuba Kuba. I’ve smoked a handful, and have to be in the mood for a mild cigar like that. Usually smoke them in the morning with coffee.

Oh that’s a Kuba Kuba. I’ve smoked a handful, and have to be in the mood for a mild cigar like that. Usually smoke them in the morning with coffee.
Aside from the funky Lilac lavender flavor note, it is pretty mild and bland.
Doesn't resonate with me.

Drew Estate, and the Blackened brand, really knocked it out of the park with this Connecticut blend.
IMG_20240427_092226272.jpg

I don't care for infused cigar's, but this was a freebie from the Drew Estate event.
It's so funky, I couldn't even finish it.
View attachment 601815

Went through an Acid Kuba Kuba and Blondie phase while doing a bunch of inshore fishing in Louisiana. Burned myself out on them and now find no pleasure at all smoking infused cigars. Like finding a great meal at a restaurant, eating it 15 times in a row, then never ordering again because you ruined it by overuse.

Those Blackened are great, specially the maduro ones. I've not tried a Connecticut shade.

Uncle Mort, I can understand that completely. I'll smoke some cigars for a week, and then give myself a week or two break. The Kuba Kuba are in my opinion too strong with the aroma, and flavor, reason why I can only smoke them every blue moon. I'll stick with my Maduro blends. :)

Yes sir, I believe I am (y)

IMG_1936.jpeg

IMG_1937.jpeg

When no other cigar would do but this one. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1939.jpeg

IMG_1938.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrenGril

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.