Wool products 80% off

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
8,378
Reaction score
33,140
Location
Michigan
Media
54
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Just passing along an ad I recieved for a Filson sale. It appears to be legit.
Huge discounts some discounted over 80%


One good test for this and other links. is to always hover your cursor or arrow over the domain name in the search bar. See if it is an official website.

Deleted the link
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3147.jpeg
    IMG_3147.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
If that isn’t a bogus site, I was born yesterday . Stay clear .
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJW
I deleted the link just in case. When you look at the normal site. No such sale is posted. It looks like a scam. Either way. I removed the link for safety sake.

As I mentioned in the post. Always hover your cursor over the hyper link. It will show the origin

Thanks guys. For quickly jumping on this
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,009
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top