Woodleigh Bullets

I talked to Geoff when I was at SHOT in January. We let him know we'd like to import (We hold an FFL 08). More to follow in the months to come.

Also, once we are fully transitioned to the new warehouse and things are going smoothly, we are going to start shipping internationally-- beginning with Canada. I expect that to be mid-summer. I know it's been a long wait for some prospective customers. Thanks for your patience.
That’s great news (importing Woodleigh). I would be a buyer in several different calibers: .270/.308/.375/.577.
 
I talked to Geoff when I was at SHOT in January. We let him know we'd like to import (We hold an FFL 08). More to follow in the months to come.

Also, once we are fully transitioned to the new warehouse and things are going smoothly, we are going to start shipping internationally-- beginning with Canada. I expect that to be mid-summer. I know it's been a long wait for some prospective customers. Thanks for your patience.
Any chance that you guys might have some 404 Jeffrey 450’s
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,570,713
Members
168,984
Latest member
Matthewthyyyy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top