Congratulations. How exciting for you!! Thank you Liam Urry Safaris for your generous gift. It really generated a lot of buzz. If you need me to chaperone anyone please let me know!! I will be happy to assist!
First of all I would like to thank everyone who took part in this competition.
Sadly there could be only one winner so this Sable hunt offer is for all of you guys and gals who participated but didn't win.
You need to jump on this one! 10% Discount for all the members who participated in the contest.
5 hunting days US$4,000
Included in this hunt:
- Trophy Fee
- (1x1) or (2x1) Service of professional hunter, trained skinners, trackers and camp staff
- Accommodations, meals, soft drinks, alcohol beverages (in moderation)
- Daily laundry
- Pick up & drop off at Kimberley Airport
- Field preparation of trophies and hunting licenses
- All transport during safari (eg. hunting vehicle, luxury vehicle)
Not Included in this hunt:
- All taxidermy work including Dip & Pack / shipment
- 14% Government Values Tax (VAT) on daily rates
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...