WIN a FREE Hunt In Romania Valued at US$2,150 for 1 Hunter from HUNTROMANIA for 2024 in a Random Drawing Giveaway

@whitetail, any information you could pass along would be greatly appreciated. I am ok with sending you my personal email if you so desire to communicate that way. Have a great trip and look forward to seeing our hunt report. Bill

Congrats!!! One word of advice...Go easy on the Palinca ;)

Thank you. I am in SHOCK. I just got on the internet for the first time in 8 days after having major back surgery. This sure made the pain and discomfort of the past 8 days go away instantly. I have never won any type of contest, even a booby prize!

Bill

Hope you have a speedy recovery and congratulations on the hunt!

Congratulations!
I am confident you will have a good hunt as I did hunt with Marius a few years back and had great success with a huge stag real nice wild boar in the evening before leaving Romania took a nice roe deer as well.
Last I looked Mary’s still hell a nice picture of my stag and a pretty cool shot walking off the mountain with the game keeper ahead of me carrying my antlers and another handsome stag in the distance on the hill.
Have fun:)

Congratulations!
I am confident you will have a good hunt as I did hunt with Marius a few years back and had great success with a huge stag real nice wild boar in the evening before leaving Romania took a nice roe deer as well.
Last I looked Mary’s still hell a nice picture of my stag and a pretty cool shot walking off the mountain with the game keeper ahead of me carrying my antlers and another handsome stag in the distance on the hill.
Have fun:)
Of course that was a post to say “Marius still had”….
siri just doesn’t listen!

@Jim sheehan: Thanks for the input. I am totally looking forward to the trip. My wife and I are going to turn it into a big exploration with additional stops in France, Spain, and Italy.
@JOHN WATERS: Will do. I could probably use the Palinca right now.
@Hookboy88: Thank you sir. Am very much looking forward to the trip. Been scouring the internet for hunt reports and videos.

Congratulations, enjoy the hunt. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronCarus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.