What to Do

Blaser does make a d-99(?) triple barreled rifle but it's fugly. I shot one and it did quite well but You'd have to hunt with 2 sacks over it. And Gawd help you if your buddies ever saw you with it!

You'd never live it down!

It's much better to omit one off the options list and go with 2.
 
I'd save this years bonus and add it to next years bonus to get a really nice double barreled single shot rifle.
H&H come to mind.. :D

After all, you did mention rifle twice! Just combine the two of them.

"double barreled single shot"? Isn't that an oxymoron?:confused:LOL!
 
Not hardly..
That's the best description of one of those beasts unless you found one of the few that was missing a trigger. Two rifles totally independent of each other with separate firing assy's using one stock.
 
New furnace, this winter is looking brutal..lol. A rifle can keep you warm only so long.
 
Not hardly..
That's the best description of one of those beasts unless you found one of the few that was missing a trigger. Two rifles totally independent of each other with separate firing assy's using one stock.

I see what you're saying. Still seems funny to call a double rifle a single shot.
 
New furnace, this winter is looking brutal..lol. A rifle can keep you warm only so long.
Eric, its 10pm here in balmy NW WA state. It also 14 degrees! We have been cold all week and it might dip to 10 above by morning. Must be that whole global warming thing right?? LOL!
 
Eric, its 10pm here in balmy NW WA state. It also 14 degrees! We have been cold all week and it might dip to 10 above by morning. Must be that whole global warming thing right?? LOL!
It's cold, single digit highs, negatives during the night, add any wind and skin goes numb.
 
It's cold, single digit highs, negatives during the night, add any wind and skin goes numb.

Thats why I live here in the warmer?? climes of the NW! Yuk yuk!:rolleyes:
 
A friend sent me a picture of his outdoor thermometer today- -22F in middle Minnesota
He's another one that sits on a block of ice to fish, yeeesh!
Just got 2" of snow here in the last 3 hours in N Arizona!
 
You guys just need to move to the warmer area of the country. It was 34f here and raining. Fog and the roads were like skating on greased BB's this morning.
 
It's cold, single digit highs, negatives during the night, add any wind and skin goes numb.
Cold,,,It,s so cold in Minnesota that the Hookers working Downtown Minneapolis are Giving Fat Guys a 20% discount,,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top