Wedding etiquette?

I made the offer through my girlfriend and was politely told it wasn’t necessary.
Now that my chum is the result we were all looking for. Have smashing time at the wedding its just a shame its messing with your hunting season
 
I also plan to stay completely sober

Many of my cockups in life started with those famous last words…

Best of luck though. How long is muzzle loader season to still come right afterwards?
 
Many of my cockups in life started with those famous last words…

Best of luck though. How long is muzzle loader season to still come right afterwards?
Until the 15th of December
 
Just watched the neices wedding on a Zoom call. Now that this is a thing I am only attending the wedding of my three daughters in person in the future.

Hate weddings.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,018
Members
169,687
Latest member
WallaceBlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top