Wayne Pacelle?!! Say it ain't so!

I sincerely hope the HSUS continue their current tactics and thus expose themselves for who they are. (I had to)

Yes the emotional bunch of babies that they are!
Sad they care more for stray cats than they do people on their staff who are being harassed. But this shouldn’t surprise any of us........heck they care more about an African animal than they do the people who need work and food on the table.

“I’ve gotten hundreds that have said the opposite,” he said.

If this is true, it says a lot about the kind of people who donate to HSUS. I wonder if they take the same position about others who have been accused of similar behaviour?

But this has not finished playing out . . . there's blood in the water and the sharks are circling . . . and I think the more the organization or its board say in Pacelle's defence, the worse this will become.

I sincerely hope the HSUS continue their current tactics and thus expose themselves for who they are. (I had to)
I think he has been exposing himself. Isn't that what they're saying?:sneaky:

A few hours ago I said this wan't finished playing out . . well, it has played out. Staff as well as donors were starting to head for the exits. And so Mr. Pacelle has resigned as CEO of HSUS. I guess we should be pleased that for once, he's done the right thing.

Oh, forgot to mention. The 83 year old woman who spoke for the board saying that they were in the business of helping animals, not investigating sexual harassment has also "resigned."

I wonder if she really understands why?

You beat me to it.

I’m glad he resigned. It is a win for us in some small way.

Yes and as long as only 1-2% of the money actually goes to the cats and dogs while the rest goes to lobbying and bloated salaries
Hello, I am the new CEO, please donate to my bloated salary which totally does not go to hunting trips. :D:D
But seriously, imagine if it was SCI. Is it because donors stopped donating that he’s resigning. Now we don’t have this guy against us.

But the rest of the like minded are still present and accounted for...

“When I said nice rack, I was talking about the deer”I wonder who’s next

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg