Wanted Winchester Model 70 Classic Synthetic Matte in 375 H&H

JHT

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am searching for a Winchester Model 70 Classic Synthetic Matte in 375 H&H. These were made in New Haven during the early to mid nineties and are CRF. I would prefer an unused, unmodified or a new old stock one but beggars can't be choosers. Please let me know if you know the whereabouts of one. Thank you.

I have the 300 WM in this rifle if interested.

I have the 300 WM in this rifle if interested.
I saw it, got excited, and mistook for a 375 H&H earlier. Still looking; however. Coincidentally, there has been a 375 listed on an auction site but I am hopeful the group can procure one better. I will be ready if so.
For what it’s worth, I have also been the target of a scam based on this post so please exercise caution and remain vigilant when posting wants. Thank you.

I guess you've already seen this then. GunBroker #945202723

Reactions: JHT
Thread closed. Need has been filled. Thank you to all who responded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]