Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, DU
Hunted
USA, South Africa Eastern Cape
Hi All,

Looking for these in 160 grain if anyone has some to sell…it seems this bullet shoots well in my 7 mag as I gear up for Africa. I’ll find a backup bullet but will be hard to beat the 1/2 MOA I got from these!

Appreciated!

Darren

Great bullets! I used 7mm SAF s in my 7 mag on zebra, hartebeest, roan, reedbuck, and Impala last year - almost all were DRT with one shot.

If you can’t find any, look at the Barnes 160 gr TSX.
I shot them in my 7mm RUM on my last trip for plains game. 13 animals and all but one never even took a step. The one that did took two steps.
They are very accurate in my rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonardoOy

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….