Wanted Ruger 1” Med Offset Ring Blued

WAB

AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 8, 2015
Messages
10,050
Reaction score
40,705
Location
Alabama
Media
152
Hunting reports
Africa
5
USA/Canada
3
Europe
2
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Looking for an offset ring for my No 1 in .22 hornet.
 
Should have known you’d come through for me Mark! I swear, you and R&M are the top sponsor on this site!
 
Well Mark’s stash didn’t have the offset ring in it so I’m still on the hunt. They seem to be really hard to come by right now for some reason.
 
Well Mark’s stash didn’t have the offset ring in it so I’m still on the hunt. They seem to be really hard to come by right now for some reason.

I have a couple, WAB. I bought them wholesale, they are still in the pack. Make me whole on the cost I paid plus the Fedex ground and they are yours.

Give me a call (sending you a PM) and we'll double check the sku numbers to make 100% certain we have the right blued finish, screw type, etc.
 
Ruger shows the stainless version, but not the blued one in stock.



Something I recently learned, having purchased my No 1s recently, is that the rings on a No 1 are the same size, front and rear. On the M77s and Hawkeye rifles, the front and rear rings are one size different (taller rear, shorter front).
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top