Wanted Alaska Arms Ruger Items

TexianHussar

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 16, 2023
Messages
102
Reaction score
201
Location
Arlington, VA
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Want To Trade or Want To Sell 1” Alaska Arms QD Rings - Ruger African, Want To Buy Alaska Arms +2 Standard Floorplate for Ruger

Hi All,

I was silly and accidentally bought a pair of 1” Alaska Arms QD rings (as new) for the Ruger Hawkeye African which I don’t have a use for. Photos attached.

I would ideally like to trade them for some 30mm Alaska Arms QD rings for the Ruger Hawkeye African.

An alternative: I’d sell the rings for $125. They retail for $195 + tax I believe.

ALSO, would love to buy a blue Ruger two extra round floor plate (standard cartridges) by Alaska Arms. I’m hoping to avoid buying a brand new piece at full retail, if possible.

Thanks for your time all! Let me know if you have any questions.



image000002.jpeg
image000003.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
26JAN26 Update:

1" Rings Sold

Still WTB: 30mm Alaska Arms QD Rings - Ruger African
Still WTB: Alaska Arms +2 Standard Floorplate for Ruger

Thanks all!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,303
Latest member
ClaribelMa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top