Wanted 416 Bullets

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
3,112
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
Hello, I’m looking for a box of North Fork (SS) or Swift A Frame bullets in .416 caliber. Please let me know if you have any extra you can spare. I have a box of North Fork .458, 500 gr (SS or FPS) I can trade.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,210
Members
169,956
Latest member
amapmerigh1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top