Wanted .375 260gr Nosler Accubond

CombatEngineer

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all, would love to buy any .375 260gr Nosler Accubond or ballistic tips you have laying around to feed by Sako and Blaser R8.

If you are aware of a retailer that has them in stock, I am very interested.

Thanks so much for your kindness

Jeff in Texas

I know I have about 25 Nosler 260 gr but they are partitions if I’m not mistaken. I will check later if you would be interested in them - if nothing more than to run down the tube

I may have a nearly full box, but won't be able to check until the weekend...

I know I have about 25 Nosler 260 gr but they are partitions if I’m not mistaken. I will check later if you would be interested in them - if nothing more than to run down the tube
Hey SkullKeeper, Oh wow, I'd love some of those, I'll PM you so I can send you payment and whatnot.

I may have a nearly full box, but won't be able to check until the weekend...
CW Richter, I'd be much obliged, thank you so much! I'll shoot you a PM towards the weekend to work out payment and whatnot, thanks again!

friend was stationed in Kileen (was a long-time Combat Engineer.) 'Just finally retired weeks ago.

Essayons! I may have some Nosler 260 gr factory loaded ammunition In storage - let me see if I can turn it up. You are welcome to have it if I do.

I loved the Engineer Regiment, I only did 8 years back during the recent wars, sounds like a cool friend
Yeah he did many tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and more recently trained troops to head back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeMom

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg