Wanted .318 Westley Richards Re-loading Dies

Gert Odendaal

AH legend
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
4,563
Media
935
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SAJW
Members, please be so kind as to inform me if there is a set of .318 Westley Richards reloading dies available to purchase??
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 9.24.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 9.24.06 AM.png
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 9.24.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 9.24.08 AM.png
    583.3 KB · Views: 140
CH4D won’t have any in production until March 2023.
 
HWL I need to buy tis item..will you be able to bring it to SA when coming to our 1885 Era Black Powder hunt this year 2022?
 
I´ll check availability.... but we want to see the rifle!!!

HWL
 
The owner of the rifle informed me that he send the rifle to a gunsmith shop to replace the old worn recoil pad..he will upload a few photos and send it to me ..these photos will be uploaded for your members ..
 
Members I still am looking for a set of .318 Westley Richards re-loading dies please, it would be much appreciated if I can get hold of the dies..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,015
Members
169,091
Latest member
MadisonSto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top