Want To Buy Left Hand .375 H&H

Although it’s not crf, I enjoy shooting my abolt stainless stalker LH 375 h and h. Incredibly accurate with 300 grain swift a frames. Available and dependable and accurate!

I would second the above. I bought one a couple of years ago and really can’t fault it. All I shoot out of it is Federal 270’s. Does the job perfectly for me.

BE45588F-BC71-4EA0-949D-0E10B0145980.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would third the browning. Shooting Barnes 300s with no issues. Mine does have the boss on it. Best pic I have of the rifle.

3934F8D0-CD6C-4A78-B53D-F39149D28C09.jpeg

I have recently seen a couple of LH Dakota 375s on the 'Net. Google is your friend (at least in this case).

Attachments

• Screenshot (517).png
    Screenshot (517).png
    305 KB · Views: 119
Blaser's modular system for their R8 rifles allows you to configure your rifle in LH or RH combinations when you order it. You could even order actions in both LH & RH if you wanted to. I happen to own a R8 Kilombero with 2 barrels: .300 WM and .375 H&H Mag. This is a picture of the LH Bolt Housing with illumination control. Illumination control works with the bolt and an illuminated scope to turn on the scope's illumination when the bolt is closed & the action is cocked. The same thing is available without illumination control AFAIK.
Blaser Bolt Housing Left.jpg

Blaser Bolt Housing Left Rear.jpg

EDIT: I just found the left hand bolt at Euro Optic without illumination control:
Blaser Bolt Housing Left.jpg

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Ive scoured the ends of the internet so I’m pretty familiar with what’s available right now, both new & used.

Still holding out for a LH model 70. My trip is not until spring 2020 so time is still on my side!

A 100% custom would cost less than the M70 LH in .375 and shoot better too.

A 100% custom would cost less than the M70 LH in .375 and shoot better too.

You’ve got my attention on this custom gun. What manufacturer are you referring to? I’m looking into a lefty on the .40 size for my next hunt in 2020.

You’ve got my attention on this custom gun. What manufacturer are you referring to? I’m looking into a lefty on the .40 size for my next hunt in 2020.

Push feed or controlled feed? Push feed left hand actions are more available than controlled feed. For controlled feed, Montana is a good base action for a custom build, for pushfeed, Gunwerks actions.

Sportsman's Legacy has a LH model 70 Custom Shop 416 Remington Magnum for sale.

As for custom rifles being cheaper... I don't think so.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Ive scoured the ends of the internet so I’m pretty familiar with what’s available right now, both new & used.

Still holding out for a LH model 70. My trip is not until spring 2020 so time is still on my side!
I have a friend that has a M70 LH CRF 375 H&H in like new condition he would sell . Let me know if interested .
Loren

A Browning A-Bolt Medallion LH 375 H&H Mag just showed up on gunbroker.

I’ve seen that browning as well.

Almost had a deal on a model 70 thanks to the efforts of another member here on this site, but then the seller decided he couldn’t part with the gun...

So close. But not to be...at least for now. Keep a lookout.

smoking deal on LH CZ 375 with night force scope on Guns International or Cabelas Buda
FYI

Attachments

• Screenshot (530).png
    Screenshot (530).png
    309.3 KB · Views: 113
This one has my name on it. Should ship tomorrow. Super stoked about it.

Found a Sako AV with a leupold VX-6 1x6 on Armslist. Not the Mode 70 I was hoping for, but a nice setup nonetheless.
E762F4F4-5B21-467A-9295-6B1218B08289.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg