Want To Buy 160 Grain 7mm Swift A Frames

Nevada Mike

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, So. Dakota, No. Dakota, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Michigan, Saskatchewan, Old Mexico, British Columbia, Tanzania
Looking for a couple boxes of 160 grain 7mm Swift A Frame bullets. Heading to Tanzania for buff and PG. Need some help on bullets. Cash or trade is fine.

Thanks!

In stock:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.21 AM.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.22 AM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.24 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 8.44.26 AM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 55
Well - - Thanks. I looked everywhere BUT Swift direct. Ordered them and thanks again... guess I'm getting used to "Out of Stock".

No problem. I check the Swift site from time to time.

Looking for a couple boxes of 160 grain 7mm Swift A Frame bullets. Heading to Tanzania for buff and PG. Need some help on bullets. Cash or trade is fine.

Thanks!

I don’t have any, but kudos to you for asking. That’s exactly what you want. Add 140gr TTSX to your list too which is the only alternative I’ve found favorable. It’s volume is bigger than the a-frame so you get get a bigger hole, but less momentum.

@Nevada Mike it will be interesting on how quick you get your order from Swift. A couple months ago, I ordered some 7mm and 270 A-Frames and got them in about 10 days.

About a month ago, I ordered 2 boxes of 404 SAF and they have yet to ship. I called Swift and they said they had one box in inventory and holding it for me. They weren't sure when the second box would become available and asked if they should ship the one box. I said yes. I looked at the Swift website today and they are showing the 404 bullets available, so it appears to me that Swift's website is not entirely up to date with their actual inventory. I hope you get your bullets quickly, but don't be surprised if it takes awhile.

I just got an order from Speer. This may be the way to go going forward.

@Nevada Mike it will be interesting on how quick you get your order from Swift. A couple months ago, I ordered some 7mm and 270 A-Frames and got them in about 10 days.

About a month ago, I ordered 2 boxes of 404 SAF and they have yet to ship. I called Swift and they said they had one box in inventory and holding it for me. They weren't sure when the second box would become available and asked if they should ship the one box. I said yes. I looked at the Swift website today and they are showing the 404 bullets available, so it appears to me that Swift's website is not entirely up to date with their actual inventory. I hope you get your bullets quickly, but don't be surprised if it takes awhile.
Hmmmm. Maybe their website updates lag behind the actual inventory situation. They actually MAKE the bullets... they should know what's happening in their own shop?

I have some time... my safari is not until September of next year, but I am anxious to get the new .404 and the 7mm RM tuned and practice for the next 15 months.

Now, if I can only find some magnum large rifle primers - I'm down to only a couple hundred.

I've been watching several large rifle magnum primer auctions on GB and the going price is anywhere between $100 and really stupid per 1000 Federal No 215.

Crazy, I just sold a bunch locally for $30 per 1000. I couldn’t sleep at night if I charged someone $100 for them!

Hmmmm. Maybe their website updates lag behind the actual inventory situation. They actually MAKE the bullets... they should know what's happening in their own shop?

I have some time... my safari is not until September of next year, but I am anxious to get the new .404 and the 7mm RM tuned and practice for the next 15 months.

Now, if I can only find some magnum large rifle primers - I'm down to only a couple hundred.
that would be true if their CNC equipment reported in to the database used by the web site. even if it were a job kicked off daily, they'd have accurate info on their website.

however, my guess is that's not how they're maintaining the numbers on their website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross