Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22x50 Riflescope

lobber

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Messages
387
Reaction score
199
Selling a brand new, in box Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22x50 riflescope. XLR-2 MOA reticle.

Includes coupon for free custom ballistic turret strip from Kenton Industries.

$1200 Shipped

Listed elsewhere

2D358C02-14C0-452F-9CA9-460E90EE0C48.jpeg
3B401D0D-8C81-49AE-B580-634F5209410D.jpeg
B649A7E2-06B3-4C3C-A6B4-17BD01887F1F.jpeg
37AEFE0D-FB60-4103-8546-007B1D9E9687.jpeg
46B9529D-FBB0-4361-9531-4954CAE31167.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If this was mil based we would be talking. These are very nice scopes for the money. The weight makes them attractive for a hunting application. GLWS
 
If this was mil based we would be talking. These are very nice scopes for the money. The weight makes them attractive for a hunting application. GLWS
Hunting with a Hubble.
 
Hunting with a Hubble.

I would not call that a hubble, you might call the 40X on top of my 22lr a hubble.

Some of my hunting rifles have worn 4x32x56 scopes. The scope listed is a very good scope. If it fits someone needs for a hunting scope this one will serve them well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top