Vaccinated

I will not take the vaccine.

We use Ivermectin...my son, 16, and the rest of us have used it preventitive for the last 5 weeks. He has been training 6 days a week during this period, full contact, Greco Roman wrestler. Tomorrow he will be wrestling National Trials for the National team to take part in the African Championships in Morocco. He will be wrestling in the 110kg division as a Cadette(under 17) and decided he has not wrestled competitively for so long due to this crap he will also compete in the Junior divison(18-20) 97kg.

Life must go on.....
So must travel, at least if we intend to hunt in your backyard. Soon, all the major carriers will be requiring proof of vaccination, as I suspect, will every customs official on the planet.
 
We have some guys working for us that have treated covid patients and attended funerals for covid victims who decided not to get the vaccine and this is fine with me-someone else will eagerly accept the dose you did not want-Wrestle!
 
Great to see some members getting the shots. I am signed up in two different places and awaiting the call to come get mine.
 
I see today our state governor says 65 and older will be eligible in March. That’s assuming there is vaccine supply to meet the demand. My own parents are early 80’s and we haven’t been able to get them a first dose yet-but still trying. Might be nice to have Easter outdoors with them while they still have energy to do it in comparative safety
 
I am in Canada. By the time we get the vaccine here, sometime at some point later, a new virus will be making the rounds. It's just a joke. I figure the rest of the world will be immunized and that will make Canada safe by default. :D
 
My wife and I are scheduled to get ours tomorrow morning. These things are not 100% effective so you can still get Covid after vaccination. Also, the protection provided by the vaccine isn't as long lasting as the protection from having had Covid.
They say that the immunity of the individual. My daughter's friend very likely had covid for the second time - the first time in the spring, at the same time as daughter, the second time in October. However, the first time the diagnosis was not made, she was ill at home, without going to the doctor. So it could be a coincidence, a simple cold. But, they say, such cases are not isolated.
However, any vaccine does not give 100% effect, as well as immunity after the disease. For example, we all have immunity from tuberculosis, because we had a mild case of it in childhood. However, in some cases, people get sick, and doctors who work with tuberculosis constantly take a special antibiotic. Because a massive infection "breaks through" the immune system. So precautions should be observed for those who have been vaccinated.
 
Catherine the Great was vaccinated against smallpox, along with the heir and the entire court. Then the vaccination was unsafe, the mortality rate from it was as now from covid - 2%. And when the French king Louis the 15th died of smallpox, she reacted like this: "It is a shame for the French king, in the XVIII century, to die of smallpox.»
 
I got my first Moderna shot last Thursday and am scheduled for the second on the 26th of February. Less side effects than the shingles vaccine.
 
What do you guys know about cytokine storm?

If not very much, I would encourage you to review articles published before Feb 2020. It could be wise to disregard the new ones published after this date, though these will be brought forward by the most commonly used search engine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,434
Members
170,584
Latest member
RevaLovely
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top