USA: Hunt With Pope Bros In Texas

Hitch, I am glad you had a good time with Clay and the guys. I hunted with them for a week or so this June and had quite a good time myself. We were after a giant Axis and found a couple but I ended up shooting a couple of good average bucks.

That Black buck is a monster. I will continue to hunt for one like that as well as a lot of other critters that are available in Texas. It's a summer time fill in place for me, with year round options for hunting.

I will continue to use the services of Pope Brothers as they have access to some great country and are very accommodating to whatever a hunter is looking for.

Good looking trophies for sure!

Awesome hunt those Javelina are hi on my list. Congrats to you and your wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
$pyker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.