US Optics SR-8c Dual Focal Plane (FFP & SFP Scope)

smurgeon

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Up for sale I have a US Optics SR-8C with C2Mil reticle, which is a 1-8x FFP scope with a SFP red dot. This means that no matter what magnification you are on you will always have a 2 moa red dot and the hash marks will never change distance relative to magnification. Both the elevation and windage are capped and illumination is digitally controlled via push button. It is in perfect working condition and robust like all older production US optics models. The glass is so clean the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to eat off it. I have used it for 3-gun, hunting, armadillo clubbing, potato mashing and tent stake driving and it keeps on ticking. You could probably use it to batter down the gates of Troy with it and it would not be damaged. I am asking for $1200 obo shipped via Zelle, PayPal F&F, personal check (must clear before shipping), or cash if F2F.

If you are near Austin, TX we can work out a F2F deal. IM me if you have any questions or need more photos.

6HbtMvm Large.jpeg
8TxQDVq Large.jpeg
dW3Idk4 Large.jpeg
DYYmabb Large.jpeg
HwgWKFX Large.jpeg
k0vs9gL Large.jpeg
PDafhUQ Large.jpeg
U427JcL Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are solid. I had one years ago and they are so robust you could club an armadillo with one.

These are solid. I had one years ago and they are so robust you could club an armadillo with one.
And if you don't have dillos in your AO, you could still club possums or raccoons with it. Would not recommend against skunks though...

When I was in the Navy. US Optics were considered the best you could get at the time. Then Nightforce came into the picture but they did not match the US Optics quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob