Unobtanium?

Code4

AH fanatic
Joined
Feb 2, 2009
Messages
762
Reaction score
586
Media
44
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA (2), NZ (2), UK.
Woodleigh Big Game Projectiles.jpg
 
Woodleigh had a fire that cause significant disruption, so bullets such as those will become unobtainable unobtanium
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,150
Latest member
NevaElwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top