Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, IDPA, RTBA
Hunted
US and now RSA
I apologise to anyone that this upsets.
Two weeks to stop Hillary!
Imagine the ATF and USFWS and the abuse of power they will put upon us.
Not to mention, 20-40 Years of a liberal Supreme Court.
And the freedom haters can get at us through the state governments too. Look at Maryland and NY.
Hillary will use her power to push anti-gun legislation at the state government levels.

This could be it!

So I' m trying something new for me. I am calling daily to the offices of five Elected republicans asking them to support Trump. I explain that if Trump loses, the party will fracture and guararntee Dillary 8 years.
I talk to a lot of voters who are angry that the elected Republicans are not supporting the party's candidate.
I call the offices of Paul Ryan, John McCain, Susan Collins, Marco Rubio, and my congressman, Bill Posey, everyday.
(I get some real "haters" in the office of Collins.)
I make the best pitch I can to get them to endorse Trump.
Probably won't make a difference, but I feel desperate - we are losing our freedoms to the government.
(Anyone see their new health insurance premiums yet)

So to all my American hunting brothers, please vote and try something to sway others.
Go to your local Trump campaign headquarters, and make some calls, put a sign in your yard, go to a sign waving party and try calling some of the elected Republicans - yell and plead.

Let's save our Republic! I'm too old to head to the Rockies and live off the land.

Thank You, and God Bless our United States

I'm a loyal democrat, but I can appreciate the enthusiasm.

Carry on

The Dutch had a solution to the confiscation of firearms by the Nazis- it involved watering their flower gardens with oil.

Less than two weeks to save the Republic for your Grandchildren.
Fellow gun owners, help where you can.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross