Two Leupold Scopes

Noah Hutchens

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
385
Reaction score
506
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hello, thinning out extra scopes I have and don’t need.

1. Leupold Vari-X III 1.5x5 everything looks nice through the glass and no known issues. $350 plus $10 shipping
IMG_0383.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg



2 Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 with Boone and Crocket reticle $500 plus $10 shipping
IMG_0381.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg



Looking to sell these fairly quickly, someone please let me know if these aren’t priced well. Will make a deal if someone buys both.
 
1" tube or 30mm on 4.5-14?
 
Leupold Vari-X III 1.5x5 SPF


Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 with Boone and Crocket reticle 1in tube STILL AVAILABLE
 
Let’s do $450 shipped to lower 48 on the VX-3 4.5-14x50. Or hit me with an offer.
 
$400 shipped on the VX-3 4.5-14x50 to lower 48 final price drop
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,083
Members
169,491
Latest member
citydancecorpsyouth
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top