Trophy Shipping

Maui Kolohe Boy

AH member
Joined
Sep 15, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
20
Location
Maui, Hawaii
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
Aloha to all,

I am looking for recommendations of a trophy shipping company. Trophies will be shipped from Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa to Maui, Hawaii, USA. We have already had trouble with 2 different shipping companies on 2 separate occasions. They just can't get it right to ship to Maui, Hawaii. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
 
Aloha to all,

I am looking for recommendations of a trophy shipping company. Trophies will be shipped from Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa to Maui, Hawaii, USA. We have already had trouble with 2 different shipping companies on 2 separate occasions. They just can't get it right to ship to Maui, Hawaii. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!
Take a look at First Class Trophy and their prices for customers from the US. I currently using them, the trophies are in their shop in Hungary at the moment ( I am a European customer). They handling everything from collecting your trophies, shipping and the taxidermy.
 
Contact Vantage Point in Seattle and ask what they recommend. Let them know your history and concerns. They may be able to help....

I used them last year for my Namibia trophies, and currently for trophies shipping from Argentina.

 
Take a look at First Class Trophy and their prices for customers from the US. I currently using them, the trophies are in their shop in Hungary at the moment ( I am a European customer). They handling everything from collecting your trophies, shipping and the taxidermy.
Thank you very much!!! Will take a look at them.
 
Contact Vantage Point in Seattle and ask what they recommend. Let them know your history and concerns. They may be able to help....

I used them last year for my Namibia trophies, and currently for trophies shipping from Argentina.

Thank you much!!!! Will check them out.
 
Aloha to all,

I am looking for recommendations of a trophy shipping company. Trophies will be shipped from Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa to Maui, Hawaii, USA. We have already had trouble with 2 different shipping companies on 2 separate occasions. They just can't get it right to ship to Maui, Hawaii. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

What were the two shippers you used that didn't do well in the past?
 
Highly recommend Rosella Saraceni. Import from Tanzania went flawlessly and our trophies sailed through customs here stateside.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top