Trophy Room - start

Looking awesome so far! The rhino skull at the end of the hall looks so cool. Trophy and trophy-room envy here.
 
Looking awesome so far! The rhino skull at the end of the hall looks so cool. Trophy and trophy-room envy here.
Thanks. Eventually the rhino skull will sit on a pedestal with a giraffe skull below it. The print above the rhino is Bateman - charging rhino.
IMG_1054.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg
 
That looks fantastic, your color scheme really lets the trophies standout!!
 
Robert Bateman is one of my favorite artists. Awesome print!
Mine as well. This print was a gift, this is the first time I've hung it - I'd say a new frame and different glass are in order.
Thomas Quinn is another wildlife artist I enjoy, he works mostly in watercolor. I don't recall anything related to Africa though.
 
Mine as well. This print was a gift, this is the first time I've hung it - I'd say a new frame and different glass are in order.
Thomas Quinn is another wildlife artist I enjoy, he works mostly in watercolor. I don't recall anything related to Africa though.
Less shiny/reflective glass would really make the print pop.
 
Those carved giraffe bones are really gorgeous and interesting. Unfortunately my wife would rather see my bleached bones on a fence than me shoot a giraffe. So I will never have one.
Keep the pictures coming!
 
Less shiny/reflective glass would really make the print pop.
Definitely on the list. That print/frame have been in a box for years, this is the first time I've hung it. It's a cool print - but completely lost with that glass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top