Trophy bonded Sledgehammers

Luvthunt

AH legend
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
2,216
Reaction score
2,211
Media
2
any suggestions where I might find 458 and 416s would be appreciated. I have had no luck at Midway, Grafs and others.
 
Are you looking for just the component, or loaded ammo?
 
I cannot recall having ever seen them for sale in any caliber as a component.
Have you checked the Speer website to see if they have them?
JAT, but you might have to consider NorthFork, Peregrine, or Woodleigh.
 
I think that they are now owned by Federal. Everything I've read suggests that they will be available (as a reloading component) soon. My info is from research conducted about a month ago.
 
They haven't historically been available as a component, only loaded ammunition.

I never used them but I thought the Speer Trophy Bonded Bear Claws were available as components. The new "sledgehammer" is also a Trophy Bonded bullet. However it is proprietary. Federal has said they would soon be offered as a component to reloaders.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top