Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Got the call from Terry Wagner on Monday that my stuff was ready for pickup at the Delta Air Cargo office at SeaTac airport south of Seattle. Called them and also Fish and Wildlife and setup a time to do all the baloney for today, Tuesday. Drove down to Delta, got the paperwork, drove up the hill to F&W and Customs, let them do their paperwork, drove back to Delta, gave it all to them, paid the $50 storage, loaded my box and left. Piece of cake, third time I have cleared my own trophies. Now of course no CITES animals, or pigs were involved which simplifies things no end. All I had was two skulls, cleaned and bleached and one flat skin rug, the gnu. All nicely done by Colletts Taxidermy in Bulawayo. Glad thats all over with.

Good deal Buddy post some pics and lets have a look see!

My experiences in Seattle also. F&G is upstairs from Customs and they go out of the way to make things easy. No $800 paperwork charge from a broker either.

They shuffled things around since last I was there at the office I was at up the hill from Delta Cargo. F&W is in another bldg so had to walk a short distance from it to Customs. No big deal, both were helpful and easy to deal with. Like you say, save some bucks as well.

Good news, glad things went smooth.

That is a nice story to read.
Wish there was more to clear for you but, as you say, at least you got that over with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg