The time has finally arrived

Well the first day is over. My wife made quick work of 2 animals on pieters new concession that has the big 5 on it a more detail right up will come but @Pawprint Safaris has amazing properties with tons of animals. Maybe @BRICKBURN could help me out and turn the one picture right side up for me lol
20180419_161514.jpg
20180419_153438.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy the tent camp in Limpopo!
 
Enjoy!
 
wow she did great. Both one shot kills with a borrowed gun to. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have fun when it is your turn to pull the trigger.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top