The one and only

As far as Afrika a Springbok jag in the kalahari just "one on one" and in regards to gamebirds I am not really a birdhunter however IF I again were to choose a birdhunt then any birdhunt solong it would be with my old 12bore Rigby hammergun.

CxcayCvl.jpg
HKsGoqOl.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,570,524
Members
168,897
Latest member
TammiHeck
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top