The last one.

David jr

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 12, 2025
Messages
105
Reaction score
183
Location
Regina New Mexico
Media
3
Member of
Life NRA Life SASS
Hunted
United States
Hello all .
I love Colt SAA revolvers and functional leather for these fine revolvers.
The Lady is retiring and told me to never sell this holster it is the last one she will make.
And I will oner her request and never sell this holster.
This holster is my design I came up with when I was doing mounted shooting in SASS.
With a 30 degree cant suede lined right hand cross draw design holster.
Waiting on the belt someday L.O.L.
Any way this holster is made with very thick leather and suede lined so the revolver will not bounce out while the horse is in full gallop.
Revolver just hang's in there along for the ride and works wonderfully for the intended use.
Handsewn and hand stamped .
The belt is being made with as many 22 hornet bullet loops she can arrange on the belt all done by hand no machine work.
I hope there are some on here that will under stand , The amount of leather work she was able to accomplish.
Just excited to finally receive this holster .
Yes This is a fully engraved Colt SAA 5 1/2 inch silver plated 22 Hornet with Stage grips second Generation custom Colt made in the 50’s
This one needs the 223 diameter bullets instead of the 224 diameter bullets common today.
And it is very very lowed when fired .

Someday in the future I will take it on a tiny 10 hunt.

All of you have a great day .

colt 22 h.jpg
colt 22 h 1.jpg
colt 22 m 2.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,522
Members
169,577
Latest member
CeliaTejed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top