The ethical bargain

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,580
Reaction score
10,001
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
If you watch this through, it is quite an interesting analysis. It makes me think that the South African model is underappreciated.

The Impossible Ethical Bargain Behind African Saf…:
 
Thanks for posting. I just watched it. Not pro hunting, but he recognizes the importance of hunting. I the this only evaluated things from the view of inside a park, he doesn’t get in to the details of land conservation outside the park.

The South African model as well as the Namibian conservancy model would definitely have been good to include and appreciate, but this presenter conveniently didn’t.
 
Thanks for sharing. The video asks hard questions and hard questions always makes one better as we pursue better answers.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,372
Members
170,566
Latest member
FredricOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top