The best last minute gift idea! Plus, FREE Personalization!

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
african-sporting-creations-1.jpg

african-sporting-creations-2.jpg

Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Shop our Elephant & Cape Buffalo Scotch Carriers now until Sunday at midnight and get FREE monogramming! Plus, we'll have it to you by Christmas Day!

These custom-made, extra thick, hand-stitched, vegetable-tanned leather carriers are the finest we have ever come across and will ensure your spirit of choice travels safely during your next adventure. This customer favorite is now offered with the front and back panels covered in elephant or Cape buffalo and utilizes a stiff bull hide frame to keep its shape.

african-sporting-creations-3.jpg

These substantial pieces measure 13" across, 7.5" deep and 4" tall. A thick leather flap separates the included four glasses that feature the African Sporting Creations® logo. The workmanship on these pieces is unmatched and they are unlike any pieces we have ever seen. Please note that the glasses featured in this set traveled all the way from Africa in the carrier and arrived in one piece without any extra padding inside!

african-sporting-creations-4.jpgafrican-sporting-creations-5.jpg

Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deeporion

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double