Take me back!

Sika98k

AH elite
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,251
Location
Dublin,Ireland
Media
101
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
3
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
South Africa, Limpopo, Karoo, Eastern Cape, Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Czech, Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
Here at home my firearms and ammunition must be secured and locked away at home, secured separately when traveling by car out of sight.
The joy of Africa ! Being able to hang them up in my bedroom and occasionally look at them and reflect on another great days hunting.
but it looks like again this year it isn’t going to happen. Currently SA and Namibia are on our “prohibited “ list.
5B25D08A-4067-4900-88E0-6D3B69FDE56C.jpeg
 
Here at home my firearms and ammunition must be secured and locked away at home, secured separately when traveling by car out of sight.
The joy of Africa ! Being able to hang them up in my bedroom and occasionally look at them and reflect on another great days hunting.
but it looks like again this year it isn’t going to happen. Currently SA and Namibia are on our “prohibited “ list.
View attachment 394425
I feel for you ! I guess I always complain about our government changing laws here. But I forget all to easy that it could be worse. Here in arizona, I will see like 20 people in the grocery store wearing a gun.
Are those the only 2 prohibited countries in africa for you ? If so, there are a few more good choices !
 
Colorado has implemented the same. After the latest shooting in Boulder, we will be lucky if anyone is allowed to have any kind of weapon for self defense!
 
I feel for you ! I guess I always complain about our government changing laws here. But I forget all to easy that it could be worse. Here in arizona, I will see like 20 people in the grocery store wearing a gun.
Are those the only 2 prohibited countries in africa for you ? If so, there are a few more good choices !
@Ike85123 , sadly no. Virtually all of Sub Saharan Africa is off limits for the foreseeable future.
 
@Ike85123 , sadly no. Virtually all of Sub Saharan Africa is off limits for the foreseeable future.
There is some big game in Alaska if you dont mind the weather ?
Texas has some large game farms with African animals for hunting also. Not really dg species, but you can get a buff or other plains game.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,342
Members
170,265
Latest member
lillianlindseyy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top