Swift Reloading Manual: Number Two

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
any one picked one of these new Swift manuals up yet? what do you think of it?

thanks
-matt

I see they have then here at SCI. Have not looked. Anything in particular you wanted to know? They had one open on display and I could look at it. Bruce

I got mine a few months ago. I like it. It has loading for the scirroco bullets that were not in the other one. Anything you are looking for?

for one thing, im curious if it has 505 Gibbs load data. they offer the .505" bullets but the 1st edition manual doesn't have any of the 50 caliber cartridges.

-matt

Yes they do for 535RN and 570RN A-Frame bullets

Powders used are Retumbo, RL25, RL33 and IMR7828. They liked RL33 for the 535gr and RL25 for the 570gr.

thanks! sounds like its worth picking up a copy.

-matt

Matt, I have one as well. Some new cartridges and new powders, but a lot of the same as well. 505 Gibbs is in there, as others have stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.