Swift Bullets

flying sailor

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 28, 2018
Messages
748
Reaction score
2,128
Location
Ohio
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
NRA-CRSO, Pistol Inst., SCI,GOA
Hunted
USA: Florida, Ohio, Nebraska, RSA, Limpopo
Had a very nice chat with an office manager at Swift on Wed., the 7th. While ordering a Swift Reloading Manual I asked about bullets. It seems everybody I know and don't know needs the .375 300 grain A Frames. Hopefully production will soon be rolling along and we could expect by summer that stock levels will increase. Hooray for us!
 
Had a very nice chat with an office manager at Swift on Wed., the 7th. While ordering a Swift Reloading Manual I asked about bullets. It seems everybody I know and don't know needs the .375 300 grain A Frames. Hopefully production will soon be rolling along and we could expect by summer that stock levels will increase. Hooray for us!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Ok........Im not flaming or trolling you. Swift has been saying this same thing since last October. I even called the company 3 or 4 times. Same thing they can't find anyone to work. But ok guess we'll see.
 
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Ok........Im not flaming or trolling you. Swift has been saying this same thing since last October. I even called the company 3 or 4 times. Same thing they can't find anyone to work. But ok guess we'll see.

This is correct! I’ve been hearing that since last SCI… while not selling the bullet by it’s self I have found them hand loaded for sale at
Pendleton Ammunition.


HH
 
This is correct! I’ve been hearing that since last SCI… while not selling the bullet by it’s self I have found them hand loaded for sale at
Pendleton Ammunition.


HH
I received mine last week that I ordered from Pendleton. It was my first time buying from them. I will buy again.
 
I found 5 boxes of Remington Premier Safari Grade ammo loaded with 300 gr. Swift A Frames. I bought them because I could not find any 300 gr. SAFs. I have been able to buy some 270 grain SAFs.
 
Started buying other brands, just to be safe. Have some TSX on the way. By the time I get the load worked up, my supply would be finished, so I may just shelve the A Frame load for now.
 
Just wondering if Pendleton Ammunition is a good supplier of ammunition?
 
Just wondering if Pendleton Ammunition is a good supplier of ammunition?

Excellent quality from what I have experienced. This was my target after achieving zero at 100 yards.
Image1716809310.485646.jpg


HH
 
Midway USA has Barnes VOR-TX Safari 375 H&H Magnum Ammo 300 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X for $100 per 20 rounds ammo
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,953
Members
168,774
Latest member
EugenePull
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top