Swift A-Frame

Something doesn’t add up with Swift stating finding labor is difficult in the town in Kansas where their factory is. That’s one if the reasons they can’t produce A-Frame bullets to meet demand.

But all of a sudden they can find enough labor to produce the new bullet (Z bullet or Zephor) they are introducing.
 
Isn't his son involved and taking more responsibility? But you are right. He or they clearly like the size of business they have and are not wanting to grow i guess.

You do realize Swift built a new "factory" or location in Quniter, KS not too long ago.

New location

1791456169049.png


1791455704099.png


Old location (might still be in use)

1791455920895.png


1791456039612.png
 
Something doesn’t add up with Swift stating finding labor is difficult in the town in Kansas where their factory is. That’s one if the reasons they can’t produce A-Frame bullets to meet demand.

But all of a sudden they can find enough labor to produce the new bullet (Z bullet or Zephor) they are introducing.
Why doesn’t that add up? They have enough labor to run one line of hikers at a time and are running the one they think will be most profitable. Also they are making one clamber and weight of that bullet right now.

What doesn’t add up is that the demand for a-frames is high enough I believe they could increase the price to a point where they could pay their labor enough that they could find the labor.
 
It would be interesting to see what they would do if everyone would stop buying their A-Frames for a year or so when available. I bet they would find the labor and time to make them.
 
Here is the response they sent me 5/23/26
Currently producing the 458’s now….they should be available in 4-6 weeks. The 470’s will be produced on approximately 9/1-9/10.
Best Regards,

Good luck and when you see them better jump they will not last.
They got some for sale currently
 
Is there a good alternate that I can pick up more easily? Or is it worth waiting? I don't go til August '27 so I have time.
For buffalo Barnes TSX does an outstanding job and are both much less expensive and readily available.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,380
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top