Swedish Mausers

I have a beautiful old interarms in 6.5 Swede on a 98 commercial action. There around
 
My Sako (in front while I'm using binos). And it's a great 1000m rifle :)
Hayha2012 (38).JPG


6.5x55 is truly a great caliber. It will kill a moose, it's very easy to shoot, it's typically very accurate and ammunition is cheap. This is the one that Swedes certainly got right!
 
Cock on close - my dream - being an Enfield Man - just received a 9.3x62 the other day (stock, unfortunately ) - Will get a look later and confirm which action it is but first glance I suspect a M96
 
I book safaris love the kids asking if 6.5 Creedmoor is acceptable - I always reply a hunting vegan - how strange !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top