Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
So I'm at the airport and needed to kill some time. I went in the store and not a single scope to be had!!! And when I complained the lady just gave me a blank look. How do they stay in business???

I never would have been treated that way at the Leopold store!!!

20141010_131206_resized.jpg

lol, I think their scopes are crazy expensive, but their binoculars and spotting scopes are too die for!

We got one of those at our local mall. Same deal, no binoculars, scopes or anything fun. I don't get it. :) But at least our mall has an LL Bean so I have a place to that isn't so bad if I ever am forced to go.

There is sually an out close by if you look! ;)

Royal127 I encountered the same thing. When I complained loudly they called security on. I explained to the guy that I wanted to look at scopes but all they had was little nick knacks for the house.go figure folks.
:)

Swarovski also has a huge Chrystal market, not that I buy gay ass figurines or anything but they market that stuff as well. The one I was at in Dallas did have bino's, at full retail of course. But I was caught in the same trap. Ex sent me to buy a purse at Niemanmarcus, and I saw the Swarovski store. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.