Swarovski Z6 1-6x24 L Circle Dot Excellent In Box

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
This is my first attempt at selling here. I am very active on the other Africa website, so here goes---

Swarovski's flagship Z6 line of scopes. This one is the Z6 1-6x24 L Circle Dot reticle, 30mm tube, already mounted in Alaska Arms QR rings. All paperwork and box included, added a Swarovski Optics Throw Lever to help sell this outstanding scope for your next buffalo hunt.

It is in excellent condition. One tiny finish mark on the 24mm ocular. Glass is perfect. This was purchased in 2023 as new from a dealer. It was mounted and tested only. I have since switched to the illuminated version.

Price is $1500 shipped to you

Personal check is fine.

Thanks

4Udkdp8.jpg
361t4eN.jpg
Cs90hBD.jpg
DfPJOAr.jpg
egMELOU.jpg
Qn7kZDq.jpg
TiFIwzX.jpg
uqvDeQ9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which action/base do the rings fit?

Alaska Arms bases. This scope came off a Dakota 76.

Love that circle-dot.

Alaska Arms bases. This scope came off a Dakota 76.
Thanks. Couldn’t tell on my phone if they mounted directly to CZ action. I have these on numerous rifles and they are great.

I answered the PM and thought that the info may be something others are curious about, so here it is.

"From the box, it looks like a Gen 1 that puts it about 5-10 years old. I cannot be certain.
You can google Swarovski reticles and see it. Basically it is normal plex or 4a reticle with a circle around the "dot" at the cross-section of the cross hair. The thinking/theory was that this scope, used in big calibers and usually less than 100 yd shots allowed the shooter a quicker site picture. I have used it and like it for buffalo and any close shooting. I have not hunted elephant with it but would think the circle might be distracting on a really big target that is real close. I had the discussion with my favorite PH and he loves the circle dot exactly for quick target acquisition.
In reality, how many times do you need "quick target acquisition" on a ele or buff hunt? Not many, but I have only taken 5 buffalo with it and my shots were methodical and planned. The follow up shots were somewhat quicker but I did not feel the advantage or disadvantage with the circle dot. In other words I got somewhat used to it.
I have another on that gun now, but it is illuminated. I am getting older and like the illuminated version, hence I am selling this one."

Also, I am open to offers and not easily offended... unless you are a Biden supporter....

Dogcat is a trusted member and will treat you good, buy with confidence

I answered the PM and thought that the info may be something others are curious about, so here it is.

"From the box, it looks like a Gen 1 that puts it about 5-10 years old. I cannot be certain.
Swarovski carbon dating is easy. You add 1930 to the first two numbers of the SN. 1930+79=2009.

SOLD
Thanks all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlynSch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?