Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
campfire.jpg
Dear Fellow Enthusiast,

Just as the name implies, the Campfire is the perfect slip-on after a hard day in the bush. This open-backed shoe is a must-have when you do not want to be bothered with laces and want to start relaxing ASAP. Whether you want to drop your gear quickly and head to the smoky Mopani fire for that first sundowner or want to switch gears from a hectic workweek to the weekend, this is the shoe for you.

These shoes are crafted from soft tan kudu hide and feature a decorative antique brass buckle. When ordering, be sure to see the note about sizing. Available in men’s 8.0-12.5 US with ripple sole.

shop-now-red.jpg

hippo.jpgbelts.jpgjameson.jpg
Good hunting,
Jim & Elisabeth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.