Stephen Hawking multiple dimensions

Ray B

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
For those of you familiar with the theories involving more than three axes, I'm wondering if there is spillover into the other dimensions. For example, say there is a nuclear explosion in the one to three dimensions, would there be an effect in the fourth, fifth, etc?

Boy Ray, that's a deep question at 0 dark thirty this am here? Maybe one of the boys from OZ or Europe will chime in as only us and they are awake right now. I think @Bob Nelson 35Whelen may be from the third dimension, so maybe he'd know?

Great question. If this theory is interesting to you you should read the the series “the Three Body Problem”. It deals with these kind of dimensions. Great series. On another tangent is the Multi verse theory in quantum mechanics. Every time there is a quantum entanglement there is a spin off of another copy of our universe. The theory here is that you can never participate with the other universe. Read a great book that was able to dumb down the theory to my level.
Don

Whew, heavy stuff! Really can't be conceptualized except through math, which is what Hawking did with his theory and definition of the singularity. These things can even contort quantum physics. I guess if we could define/understand dark energy we could figure it all out. :)

Last edited:
If there are multiple dimensions i believe there will be a possibility of difference scenarios on each. like a dimension where the explosion never went off and another where it never happened.
It brings to light the possibility of the tiniest change could alter the outcome of an event.

I feel like I’m living in another dimension, men think they’re women, women think they’re men, kids think it’s cool to shoot up schools…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross