Steinbach .243 Win rifle with claw scope mounts ?

Gert Odendaal

AH legend
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
3,416
Reaction score
4,559
Media
935
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SAJW
Good day members
I need information regarding the following brand /make of a .243 Win hunting rifle I can purchase . This rifle was build by Steinbach, on a MOD 98 action , with claw scope mounts and a set of double triggers..I really tried to google /search for info regarding the Steinbach company who build this rifle..it really is a beautiful build rifle...I will appreciate all the info members can give me,

Regards

Gert
 
Thank you Clayton, I send them an e-mail, I hope the response is positive and informative,....

Regards

Gert
 
If not them, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Sounds like a nice rifle.
 
I did manage to get this info but not an e-mail address to contact them.

Steinbach Otto, Milsper Str. 155, 58256 Ennepetal, 02333-2188
 
Some photos:
5d54bb3e-167c-4bc6-9491-abd79f489a67_zpsouvmnwjd.jpg
8a473fc3-bd44-473e-b308-e9dace84a14b_zpsvtn9wsim (1).jpg
8a473fc3-bd44-473e-b308-e9dace84a14b_zpsvtn9wsim.jpg
68b11ce1-ea1e-4a1e-91e4-bc8ce7aeb678 1_zpsprrh4tgp.jpg
96cc78a0-e0a1-4bc6-b1df-3bd73159b67d_zps3s7sknil.jpg
b73b40e8-a627-4fa0-8573-c2a4ab73f837_zpsy24zofyy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a page of proof marks manual.

cd243ad8-23c3-4196-98ce-01ec11c5fc3d_zpsgx9qutqy.jpg
Nr. 5  Proof Marks 2_zps9kzblz6l.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Try "Waffenhaus Steinbach, Inh. Marianne Steinbach " ......

Mannlicher
 
Mannlicher, good day to you ...I did search and got this address but there is no e-mail address to contact them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,290
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top