statues need repainting

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
2,489
Reaction score
3,233
Media
279
Articles
11
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
these two statues have complete faded,they need repainting,anybody out there who can handle this task?will pay money.
since win dont i have access to to this function???
 
Last edited by a moderator:
these two statues have complete faded,they need repainting,anybody out there who can handle this task?will pay money.
since win dont i have access to to this function???
Edward if you posted pictures they didn’t upload.
 
Edward if you posted pictures they didn’t upload.
i did but was told i didnt has the rite to use whatever i was trying to do,bunch of bull shit as far as im concerned
 
heres the pics charley

027.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Edward. I have a couple like these that a friend‘s father brought home from Africa in the 1950s. Yours are already more colorful than mine. Not sure I would put paint on them unless what’s there now is falling of.
 
Cool Edward. I have a couple like these that a friend‘s father brought home from Africa in the 1950s. Yours are already more colorful than mine. Not sure I would put paint on them unless what’s there now is falling of.
they have lost all color due to fading from the day light after 16 years.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top