Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Limcroma Family Spring Break Package March to May 15th, 2022

limcroma family couples logo.png
logo.png

7-Day safari for up to a family group of 5 inclusive of 1 PH and 2 private rooms shared occupancy. Offer valid for any time in March to May 15th, all-inclusive of the following:

$8,725

• Your choice of a combination of 5 of the most popular African trophy animals from the 3 lists below, plus 3 cull animals (PH’s Choice).
  • 2 non-hunting full day excursions for the entire group, with your choice of any of the 5 most requested excursions in the Limpopo.
  • One evening of a night-time game drive to view the many nocturnal African critters that only come out at night in the bush.
  • A private sundowner for the entire family at a scenic riverside overlook including cocktails and appetizers.
Each family can choose a custom combination of these trophy animals from all 3 lists plus 3 cull /management animals for a total of 8 animals in all.

#1) Select 1 from the list below:

Greater Kudu

Waterbuck

Nyala

#2) Select any 2 from below:

Blue wildebeest

Gemsbok

Burchell’s zebra

#3) Select any 2 from below:

I
mpala

Blesbok

Duiker

Steenbok

Warthog

Select 1 of the following day trip excursions from List#1 below:

• Zebula Elephant Sanctuary: Personal interaction with your own elephant while doing a game viewing drive via elephant back ride.
  • Ukutula Lion Park: A very unique opportunity to walk among the big cats of Africa in a free range setting in their own natural habitat.
Select 1 of the following day trip excursions from List #2 below:
  • Marakele Predator Park: Your chance to interact with lion and cheetah cubs in an up close and personal encounter.
  • Pilanesberg National Park: You best opportunity to view and photograph the BIG 5 of Africa via the traditional open 4x4 vehicle game drive in the Limpopo.
  • A combination of Cultural Excursions: This trip will include a visit to the local village and school, and a guided nature/conservation tour on our own expansive lodge properties to view and learn about Africa’s diverse biomes and ecosystems.

* This is a fantastic opportunity for family that would like to experience a little bit of everything that Africa has to offer, and take advantage of the low airfares this time of year.

**Extra safari days and additional excursions can be added upon request at a special discounted package rate.

***Custom private, multi-day excursions to Cape Town, Kruger Park, and Victoria Falls can be added to any package upon request.

****Only a limited number of these packages available. Valid for any open dates from March 1, through May 15, 2022… This package deal is open to both first-time or repeat guests, but not valid as an add-on to any donation hunt where standard rates apply, or to substitute or modify an existing hunt agreement.

*****Limcroma's Covid policy: We will allow guests to move reserved dates to any future availability or receive a full refund of your deposit if you are not able to travel at the time of your safari due to a Covid illness or Covid-related travel restriction.

Thank you for your interest in Limcroma Safaris! We hope to hear from you soon!

This package is all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle

*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff

*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service

*Field preparation of your trophies

*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility

*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).

*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

This package does not include the following:

*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package

*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn

*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination

*Export permit fees for certain regulated species

*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)

*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

family zebra.JPG

Here are a few photos of the guided nature & conservation experience we conduct on our own Limcroma properties. On this tour, one of the Limcroma PHs will personally guide the family on an approximate 2.5-hour hike to get a hand's-on experience of the very diverse flora & fauna of our unique ecosystems and the vital role each plays in conservation.

It has become the most popular family excursion we offer our guests among the many non-hunting excursion options available in this Spring Break Family Package offer.

conservation 1.JPG

conservation baboon skull.jpg

conservation 4.JPG

conservation game tracks.jpg

conservation nature viewing.jpg

Really great idea for a family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaEichel0

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.